Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the journal's stylesheet.
- The contribution falls into the focus of the journal and deals with religious contact and transfer in past and present times.
- Articles focus on and indicate a particular geographical region, a particular moment in or period of time, and a particular constellation of two or more religions encountering each other.
- The article uses at least one analytical concept to substantiate its case study and enable comparability.
Submissions to this section report original findings. They will be subject to double-blind peer review as outlined in our Peer Review Policy.
Articles contain an abstract (max. 150 words), a list of 3–8 keywords, and a references list.
Articles typically contain at least 8,000 words and should not exceed 15,000 words.